Friday, October 3, 2014

Crochet Flowers


I'm so glad I opened up to you guys last week, about my doubts and feelings concerning my blog and business. It really helped me clear my mind and getting things back in perspective. The thing is, I really LOVE Color 'n Cream and I love that I'm able to do what I'm good at. I'm totally full of energy again and this morning I made a list of what I'm to do (and although it's a LOT, I'm looking forward to it too!!).


I've been having some fun these last few days. Like making these flowers from the little Mollie Makes Summer Homestyle book. I wanted to do this for ages, but I didn't know where I'd put it... I did some tidying up and found it again. This is a real fun project!! And it really brightens up the place!


Do you see the little grey ball, with the little legs and feet? That's my first paper maché project. Miranda from Mier Papier taught me last tuesday how to make this. It's so much fun. We totally had fun too. We met in Sweden, where we were both selling at the same market and instantly hit it off. When I visited her, I came in and we just talked and talked and talked for 7!!! hours and we have a lot of the same interests and taste. Her house is the prettiest I've ever seen, but naturally, I forgot my camera... Next time I will make photo's to share with you guys!


The orange shoe in the pictures tells a sad SAD story... There used to be 2 of them, my favorite pair... But yesterday my lovely BAD, BAD dog tore 1 of them to pieces!! I'm so sad because I bought them in Thailand and they were kind of dear to me. Can any body tell me what this model of shoes is called, so I could find new ones online?


The shoe is now an accessory and I think it looks great. I can still enjoy it! Don't you think it looks lovely on it's own too??


Well, I just want to encourage you all to make some flowers in the weekend, to make sure you still have some summer in your home now the fall starts... Have a lovely cozy weekend!





Follow this blog with Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10